This has been my spring go to! Super Fast, super easy and most importantly delicious pork chop recipe.
I prefer to do them on the barbecue but they can also be done in the oven.
What you’re going to need:
- 4 tbsp paprika
- 4 tbsp sugar (white or brown)
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 8-10 pork chops (I used pork lion chops)
How to get it done:
- pre-heat bbq or oven to 450
- mix paprika, sugar, salt, ground pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Coat each chop fairly well so the rub is all the way around
- add meat to either oven or bbq 8-10 minutes a side depending on thickness
These chops were bought at Costco so they’re a little thicker so i went for 10 minutes a side.
Happy prepping guys! I did some shish kabob veggies with this that were really good, but this can be added to almost anything.